Teacher wellbeing is a hot topic, rightfully gaining more attention. Classroom and teaching pressures are increasing and teachers are reporting that they are feeling stressed, overwhelmed and burnt out. In this webinar, Amy Green explains why our current approach to teacher wellbeing needs to shift, what that looks like and how to do it. She’ll help you to get started with moving your school from a reactive response to an embedded approach.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- the five domains of teacher wellbeing
- the difference between self-care and wellbeing
- how individual and collective responsibility function together
- how to take responsibility for your own wellbeing
- practical self-care tips to implement right away