Often in schools we assume that skilled individuals will combine well to produce skilled performance. This isn’t always the case in staff teams. Developing high functioning teams is an important part of optimising schools. High functioning teams are more efficient, effective and consistent. They collaborate with each other to get the best out of all participants. In this webinar, Steve Francis explains why group culture is so important in schools and how to achieve staff cohesion.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- why teamwork is essential in busy schools
- the four key aspects of high functioning teams
- why missing just one aspect has a massive impact on team effectiveness
- the benefits for individuals and the whole school
- identifying the aspects your team do well, and which ones need attention