- Learn how to stay in the parenting game with a young person in their first official teenage year.
- Get valuable tips to manage the emotional swings and roundabouts of early adolescence and also how to shift your parenting gear to suit this new stage.
- Great for parents who want to enjoy and get the most from this wonderful age and stage of development.
Tantalising 13 year olds
An ideal gift for any parent that has a child who is turning thirteen, or whose child has had a thirteenth birthday recently.
Tantalising Thirteen is an attractive, easy-to-read, practical electronic guide that:
* Gives parents and carers an invaluable developmental snapshot of the next twelve months of a child’s life.
* Enables parents to revisit the joys and record the precious memories of the previous twelve months of their child’s life.
* Provides expert insights and advice into this age group.
* Helps parents plan ahead and get on the same child-rearing page with partners, friends and broader family.