We learn many basic communication and conflict resolution skills within our family. We take these skills into the school ground, the workplace, and into our own families and all our future relationships.
This guide includes communication and conflict resolution skills to teach your children that will help them maintain healthy relationships not just within your family, but also with other people. Some of the skills include
- How a child can ask for what they want
- 3 potent words that help kids get their needs met
- Seeing both sides of a story
- Negotiating their way to a solution
- Asking their parents for support
- Repairing relationship breakdowns