Men who can enjoy healthy relationships with their children are generally happier and lead fuller lives. They also become better leaders and managers both at work and within the community.
In this easy-to-read, insightful book, renowned parenting educator Michael Grose shows us how to be confident fathers.
- Getting discipline right
- How to raise both sons and daughters effectively
- Fathering after divorce or separation
- The role of grandads
- How their birth order affects your kids and how you should deal with that
- Getting involved in children’s sports
- Getting through a young person’s adolescence