Effective parents and carers are always looking for an edge to help them raise happy, confident, resilient kids. Many people do a brilliant job of learning on the run, but can miss a rich vein of knowledge that’s right in front of them – a child’s birth order position. In this webinar, Michael Grose explains how birth order position impacts on a child’s personality, attitudes and behaviour. He provides insights to help bring out the best in every child, reduce destructive sibling rivalry and increase family harmony.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- how birth order works and why it sometimes doesn’t make sense
- why birth order applies to both large and small families
- how to conduct a birth order audit for your family
- the impact that your own birth order has on your parenting
- essential parenting strategies for kids who don’t quite fit the birth order mould