Friendships can be problematic for many girls. They can be mean and put each other down and, conversely, they can be strong allies and wonderful sources of support.
This webinar shows parents how to help girls create positive peer relationships and provide practical advice and ideas to navigate tricky situations including toxic friendships, cliques and bullying.
This webinar explores:
- Emotional Intelligence and girls
- How we might equip girls to recognise their own worth, as well as the worth of others
- What girls need from parents and carers when things go wrong in friendships and relationships
- When parents need to hold back and when to step in
- Strategies for developing both assertiveness and kindness in our girls