Friendships can be complex, intense and filled with unpredictable ups and downs. Even though we might wish that our kids could “just get on with it”, most need our active guidance to problem solve daily challenges. In this webinar, Michelle Mitchell offers a set of practical guiding principles to help empower children to handle tricky friendship days.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- a trusted adult’s role in social-emotional education
- the importance of the tiny voice
- six guiding principles to help tweens navigate tricky friendship days
- how parents can help children with the gaps in their development
- tips for supporting extra sensitive kids