Trying to guide a teenage daughter through a complex adolescent world is… well, complicated. Alcohol and drugs, mental health concerns, body image issues, friendship issues, and premature and/or non-consensual intimacy are just the tip of the iceberg. In this webinar, Dr Justin Coulson (father to 6 daughters) unpacks the science and provides practical real-world advice for parenting teenage daughters. You’ll discover what is really going on in their minds, how they really feel and what they wish you knew.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- dealing with eye rolls and bad attitude
- why your teenage daughter “hates” you, expects the world and needs to talk
- how we can stay connected to our teenage daughters and keep them motivated
- how to keep our teenage daughters safe and informed without pushing them away
- how to encourage teenage girls to develop strong, healthy relationships and resilience