This webinar is designed to help parents understand where their anxiety about their kids comes from, and why they don’t let their kids do half the stuff they did growing up.
Hear from Lenore Skenazy, President of Let Grow, a non-profit promoting childhood independence and resilience, and founder of the Free-Range Kids movement. Lenore will talk about ways to make it easy and normal to start loosening the reins so both generations get more freedom. Key learning outcomes include:
- Why treating our kids as physically and emotionally fragile is bad for their future
- That your kids are not in constant danger
- How independence impacts children
- How to raise nimble problem solvers
- Ideas to know how safe, smart and capable your kids can be