Course content is available in your dashboard under My Courses after you have purchased it. Log in to your account to access the content at any time.
Our most commonly asked questions
How often can I take a course?
How do I access the membership resources available to me?
When a school joins with a membership, the main contact at the school will be given a username and password to access their member dashboard. They are also given the ability to add additional users at the school, helping them to share access and make the most of their membership benefits.
Do I need technical expertise to access the resources online?
Definitely not! We’ve made it really user friendly. If you have basic computer skills, we know you’ll feel comfortable navigating your way through the site. If you do have any problems, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
How will I know about the availability of the latest articles and Professional Learning?
We send members regular updates via email about our latest articles, featured topics, workshops and tips to help you make the most of a membership.
What do I do if I cannot find an article or a Professional Learning workshop that suits my needs?
We’re always here to help. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs. If what you are after isn’t readily available we will consider adding this topic to our future content schedule. This way we can continue to grow our resources for all members.
Are the resources suitable for both primary and secondary schools?
Articles and videos are produced for both primary and secondary schools. While some will suit both, others will be labelled accordingly. Each month there will be new articles for both primary and secondary schools. All the resources available as part of the teacher Professional Learning are designed to suit needs for both primary and secondary staff.
What format do the articles come in? How will I share these with parents and others?
Each article is displayed as a blog on our website. It can also be downloaded as a PDF or a text file, to share with your parent community via your school newsletter, school website, Facebook page, or even as individual handouts to parents with a particular issue or concern.
How is the Helping Teachers Professional Learning delivered?
Members can choose to undertake various modules to suit their needs using the videos and handouts. The modules can be taken individually or as part of a group. Each module consists of a handout for teacher reading, a workshop activity with presenter instructions, and a video for group or individual viewing. There are also specific online programs specifically designed for graduate teachers, classroom teachers or school leaders.
What other support will I receive?
All members have access to full telephone support during business hours. We can help you to locate the information you need, provide assistance with technical difficulties and answer any questions you may have.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE – WIN ONE OF EIGHT 1:1 30 MINUTE TELEPHONE COACHING SESSIONS WITH MICHAEL GROSE
- The Promoter is Parenting Ideas (A.B.N. 83 094 167 941).
- Information on prizes and how to enter this competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering the Parenting Ideas competition, entrants accept the stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Parenting Ideas competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- Prize winners of Parenting Ideas competitions are selected at Suite 21B, 3050 Frankston-Flinders Road, Balnarring on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on the Parenting Ideas website and/or Social Media pages.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
- The 1:1 coaching sessions with Michael Grose will all happen on one specified day. Therefore, the competition winners need to be available on that day, otherwise they forfeit their prize. The date is TBC.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- a) Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Parenting Ideas. As such, Parenting Ideas is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The laws of Victoria govern Parenting Ideas competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.