Kids need strong confident leadership from their parents, which is a challenge in these days when parents are unsure of their place in the lives of kids.
And today’s kids live with pressure that previous generations didn’t have to face. They grow up with fewer siblings, which means parents focus their attention more sharply on them. No wonder so many kids today are risk-averse.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
In this easy-to-read, no nonsense book Michael sets out a series of ideas and practical, common sense strategies that will enable your kids to flourish.
Michael lays out a proven framework that takes the guesswork out of parenting, and show you how to develop real confidence, character and resilience in your kids – the key to their future success in an ever-changing world.
In this book you’ll find:
"The book is packed with helpful, meaty suggestions – it’s certainly not lightweight and it’s a book I’ll come back to more than once. I particularly like Grose’s approach to building ‘scaffolds to independence’ for children; his suggestions for the type of positive messages we can actively choose to convey; his thorough and empathic approach to helping anxious kids (or parents!); and his chapter on ‘dealing with tough nuts and tricky situations’ is just GOLD."
- Simple ways to great family communication even when you’re busy
- Easy ways to help kids cope when life throws them curve balls
- The secrets to working from the same page with your partner
- How to build a strong family culture so your family stays together
- How to get cooperation from your kids without tears, fears and bribery
- Why you must develop independence in kids from an early age
Available online while stocks last!