Here are 8 reasons to love the latest issue of Parentingideas magazine:
1. Writer Dr. Jason Fox explains the attraction of Minecraft, outlines the benefits and provides very practical guidelines for parents.
2. Maggie Dent’s thoughts about the value of play are both insightful and invaluable for parents of young children.
3. If you’ve ever been in the situation where your child is struggling and you don’t know how to respond, then you’ll love my article about the language of resilience. It’s got 12 resilient phrases so you’ll never be stuck for words again.
4. In this edition we welcome Bruce Sullivan, my fellow presenter at this year’s VIP Saturday national tour. His article about developing the curiosity of a four year old is a real thought-provoker for dads as well as mums.
5. Western Australia’s Malcolm Dix provides some short cuts for step-parents as he shares seven lessons he’s learned in his journey as a step-dad.
6. New Zealand’s premier educator Karen Boyes is passionate about developing children as lifelong learners and she’s got some great tips to get you started.
7. Parent coach and author Dr.Justin Coulson shows you how to coach your kids through their difficulties and develop their emotional literacy as well.
8. Parentingideas favourite Bill Jennings has written a personal story that’s a great reminder that sometimes great parenting is about simply ‘turning up’ for your kids. You’ll love his important message.
Yes, there’s a lot to love about this issue of Parentingideas magazine.
Share this post!
Subscribe for Blog updates